Information for Renters, Homeowners, and Homebuilders by San Francisco Bay Area City and County
Due to the COVID-19 Crisis, how local governments are operating has changed. Some local laws and ordinances have shifted, and some locales have provided new resources in response to the crisis. This tool will let you look up information for your city or county in the Bay Area.
For each city and county we have information that’s relevant to home builders and to residents, including:
- How planning commissions and city councils are meeting (e.g., on Zoom or not at all)
- Who to contact if you’re a homebuilder
- What the general rules are about building housing right now
- Relevant updates for renters and homeowners (e.g. if there’s an eviction moratorium)
- Who to contact if you’re a renter and have questions or need assistance